There are a variety of ways I can work with you. There are packages available which are a discounted rate and a pay as you go plan. We can work together to find the plan that best fits your needs.
Parenting is an amazing journey, full of delightful discoveries as well as challenges. I welcome the opportunity to support you and your family through those challenges.
- In-home consultation to develop your speciﬁc parenting goals
- Customized plan for your family that outlines focus areas, activities, relevant resources, and milestones
- Strategies for supporting your child’s development and behaviors
- Age-appropriate, play-based activities for you to share with your child
- Observations of your child’s development and behavior
- When appropriate, sessions can be scheduled without your child’s presence
- Follow-up sessions as needed
- Pay as you go: $125.00 initial one hour consultation; $100.00/hour on following consultations
- Packaged services can be created to meet your needs
Infant Massage provides an opportunity for you to learn a calm and relaxing way to enjoy nurturing touch with your baby. “Research conﬁrms the importance of a secure environment and nurturing touch in the healthy growth, development, and maturation of children.” Tiffany Field, PhD.
Benefits of Infant Massage
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduction of stress
- Increased weight gain for premature infants
- Parents report they are better able to read their infant’s cues
- For information on Infant Massage, see The Joys of Infant Massage
- See Workshops for an upcoming class – This 1.5 hour class meets weekly for five weeks with a small group of parents and their infants. Learn and practice massage strokes on your baby while discussing your child’s development and questions you may have.
- Host a class in your home. Invite 3-5 of your friends to join us in 5 weeks of Infant Massage. The process will be the same as in a workshop. As the host you would benefit from a 1/2 price fee.
- Private lessons in your home. Enjoy one-on-one instruction on massage and personal parenting support. This includes 4 weeks for 1.5 hours each for $75 a week.
Parenting is full of joys and challenges. There are times we all feel stuck and are not sure where to look for help. A Confident Parenting Circle provides an opportunity to discuss strategies, gain insight and knowledge, and leave with conﬁdence. Create your own circle with friends with the topic of your choice for up to 10 people. The cost is $120.
- Joyful Two’s
- Survival Skills for Tantrums
- Teaching Respect
- Good Night, Sleep Tight: Sleeping strategies at every age
- Discipline vs. Punishment?
- Getting Ready for Baby
- Sibling Rivalry
- Teaching the Behaviors You Want to See
- Helping Your Child with Big Feelings
- Supporting Self-Regulation
- Are We Ready for the Potty?
- Keeping Calm When Your Kids are Not!
- Handling Homework
- Getting Ready for Baby with H.U.G. www.hugyourbaby.org
Expecting a new little one? This is such a sweet time of anticipation and joy. There can also be endless questions and concerns. You can have those questions and concerns answered in the comfort of your own home, before your baby even arrives!
What To Expect
- Establishing healthy sleep patterns
- Caring for your baby in those first weeks
- Understanding your baby’s cues
- Infant Massage after baby is born
- Follow-up support on the strategies learned before your baby was born
- HUG Your Baby curriculum, including a DVD and calming strategies. www.hugyourbaby.com
- Five one-hour sessions in your own home; one before your baby is born and four after your baby is born.
- The total package is $360. $100.00 is due on your initial session with a payment plan for the remaining $260.00.
- Gift cards are available. You can give them the entire package or a “Start-Up Session” for $100.00. This makes a great gift for a baby shower or loved one!
Workshops are available on a variety of parenting or teaching topics, tailored to fit your groups needs. Contact me to discuss topics and pricing.
- Keeping Your Calm When Your Kids Are Not!
- Potty Training: Ready or Not?
- Bringing Home Baby: Getting Ready
- Daddy Boot Camp
- Sleep and Your Newborn
- Why Are They Doing That? Understanding Your Child’s Development
- Keeping Your Toddler Happy and Safe: Limit-setting
- Good Night, Sleep Tight
- Infant Massage (5 week series)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Building Healthy Self-Esteem
- Play and Learning
- Tools for Transitions
- Learning at Home
- Teaching Respect
- Back to School Routines
- Four session series on Discipline
- Emerging Literacy